Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Chick-Fil-A Day

I received this link and thought I'd pass it along.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/24/mike-huckabee-chick-fil-a-appreciation-day_n_1696648.html

Personally, I respect Chick-Fil-A for their open opinions. I respect that they are willing to stand behind their beliefs, whether it be closing on Sundays and losing millions of dollars a year or expressing their opposition to gay marriage.

Why are people so angry with them? I'm glad that they are willing to take a stand, especially in a society of wishy washy people. Being politically correct isn't always the right way to be. 

So have an opinion, even if others don't feel the same way. And I'm supporting Chick-Fil-A in their stand.


Until next time, when I continue the rantings and ravings of a mom of an
American Dream Family.....

1 comment: