Friday, August 3, 2012

Window stickers

Traveling as much as we do, I notice alot of random things on cars. I don't understand the little stick family figures that people put on their rear windows.  Who are they advertising their family to?
My question is for my family, how would I show it on my window?  My boys are 6'5" and 6'6" so would I get two boys figures and one dad or three dadsized ones?  For Koal, he's not a normal sized dog, so would I get a horse figure? People refer to him as a bear. (There was recently a tweet about a neighbor seeing the neighborhood bear being walked)  Are there bear stickers?   Now they have some showing professions. Would I get a mom with a briefcase for me? I like to think of myself as a professional, but I don't carry a briefcase.

How about the Mickey Mouse ears? I think the boys would have had a problem with that, even 10 years ago!

I think about possible safety issues also, showing the world who your family is on the back of your car, as it drives to your house.

I think I'll stick with our empty winodws.



Until next time, when I continue the rantings and ravings of a mom of an
American Dream Family.....

7 comments:

  1. Just got back from a week at the Jersey shore and one of the first things I did was catch up on your blog (how pathetic am I?) Anyway wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading your thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, same as with me..as also enjoyed reading your blog on Window Stickers.Yeah it is good to see windows with colorful stickers on it.

      Delete
  2. Glad you enjoy it. How was the beach? Hard not to love being at the shore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderwebprint - Glad you agree! It's nice to see a new name reading the bolg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vacation was wonderful; ocean was 78 degrees; warm and sunshine each day; the way I was supposed to live!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't we all ready to retire to the shore? Everything is better at the beach

      Delete
    2. Good information about shop window stickers.Thanks for sharing.

      Delete