Thursday, July 12, 2012

Movies

Today is an important day in movie history.





When I watched that movie originally, 2012 was a long time into the future.  Wow - It sure does make me feel old.  Thanks Nash!!!


It's funny watching it with the kids. I know we've watched all three movies many times.  And one of our favorite rides at Universal Studios was Back to the Future.

Maybe we can play a game of '80s movies instead of Bunko some night. Maybe I might know some answers.


**** I've been played. I didn't  know that this is wasn' true.  It's actually a date in 2015.  Thanks George.   Anyhow, it made for an interesting topic today. ****


So here's to movie history....     


Until next time, when I continue the rantings and ravings of a mom of an
American Dream Family.....

No comments:

Post a Comment