Monday, July 23, 2012

Dog Leash Cover

Well, I've been working on another project.

One day, walking Koal, I was thinking of a new pet product, something that was different and unique.  I had a bunch of ideas run through my head and then I thought of custom dog leash covers.  Since Koal is so big and furry, you can't see his collar or even a bandana, so I thought of the leash cover.  Doing some research, I couldn't find anything similar.  There were custom leashes, made in different patterns, I personally wouldn't want a bunch of different leashes around my house.

The leash cover is designed with the big dogs in mind. It fits a 60"L - 1"W leash. They velcro at the top and the bottom so they stay in place.  They are washable and removable so you can change with the seasons or occasions.


This one I made with Seton Hill colors in mind.


This was my first demo




Koal modeling for me



Example of the cover

I created an Etsy store, for handmade and hand crafted items.


Please visit the store and give me some feedback. I'd love to know what everyone thinks. It still needs some modifications.



Until next time, when I continue the rantings and ravings of a mom of an
American Dream Family.....


1 comment:

  1. Cool idea! My dog is furry and big too, and her leash is barely noticeable, which sometimes makes people think that my dog is off-leash. With this dog leash cover, it’ll not only keep the leash noticeable, but it’ll also make my dog fashionable. Thanks for sharing this idea!

    >Mariah Blum

    ReplyDelete