Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Beach

I just spent a long weekend with the boys down at the beach. Every time I walk into the house, I say that I love this place. Between the sun  sand, and laid back attitude, I wonder why we don't live year round. Yes, I would miss family and friends but I think I would be a happier person. Something about waking up when it's sunny and warm out as compared to rainy and dreary in Pittsburgh. I have to admit that I don't like the really hot weather. 80 and sunny is perfect for me.


Everyone knows that  exercise isn't one of my favorite things to do. Something about being hot and sweaty... 

For years, I've been saying that we should get bikes. For Christmas, the boys all bought me a pink beach bike for the beach.  We also decided to get the boys beach bikes. We thought that it was going to be hard to find them. First we tried Walmart and they had all kinds of beach bikes. We were so excited.

Now we go on daily bike rides throughout the neighborhood. It doesn't feel like exercise at all!!


Anyways...



This is our house.






One of our favoritve places is to sit under the house, especially at night. It always has a nice breeze blowing




This is our walk to the ocean.
Not too bad. The golf cart (or beach bikes!) makes it faster!


 

Until next time, when I continue the rantings and ravings of a mom of an

American Dream Family.....

..

No comments:

Post a Comment