Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring

Happy First day of Spring!!

Spring is here. Yeah!!!  Spring is my favorite season. The flowers are coming up and blooming.



The weeping cherry is starting to bloom.


I know alot of people say that they like fall to best, with the leaves falling and the chill in the air, but I say I prefer spring because everything is coming alive.  The warm weather is coming instead of going. The sun is shining. Life is good!

I read that Pittsburgh is ranked 5th highest in rainy/snowy days per year with 151 days/average. So that is why we are so excited on clear sunny days like today.

So to those of you who live in Pittsburgh, enjoy the beautiful, sunny day!!  To everyone else, have a wonderful Spring!


          Until next time, when I continue the rantings and ravings of a mom of an
American Dream Family.....

No comments:

Post a Comment