Friday, October 12, 2012

Bike Week

Joe and I were down the beach last weekend for Fall bike week.  Joe sure knows how to treat a girl right. We went to the Rat Hole, Spokes and Bones, and the Beaver Bar. We ate dinner at the Dead Dog Saloon.  Actually we had a good time.  This bike week is different than spring. It's mostly "older" couples (like our age), basically professionals living the biker life. And no, I don't do leather chaps or halters.

Chad (aka Kenny) and Crystal, our beach neighbors, were out and about with us. I felt better having another female with me at these places.  The bars weren't that bad.  I was only uncomfortable at Spokes and Bones. It seemed to be more of a hard core biker bar.  I was having thoughts of the "Wild Hogs" movie.

Of course the weather is warm and sunny.  Anything to be away from Pittsburgh's 40's and rainy.

My idea of bike week.....



Just kidding. Here's a pic of Joe's Harley







Have a fun and safe day

Until next time, when I continue the rantings and ravings of a mom of an
American Dream Family.....



No comments:

Post a Comment