Monday, May 14, 2012

Graduation

People told me to enjoy the boys while they were little. And that they grow up so fast. 

Well, it's so true.  Cody has his first year of college in. And Nash graduated from college on Saturday. He looked so handsome in his cap and gown. I'm so proud of him. It's been an amazing four years. I remember dropping him off at the dorms the first day of college and being teary -eyed all of the way home. Every time Joe would try to be nice to me, I would just start crying.  Looking back, I wonder why I was so upset. I guess the fact that you are leaving your child as someone else's responsibility. You hope that you raised them to make the best decisions that they can. And ultimately, you hope that they will still need you. Even though, rationally, you know that they have to grow up and move out some time in their life.





We are so proud of you Nash!   Here's to your future, Mr Mathematician



  Until next time, when I continue the rantings and ravings of a mom of an
American Dream Family.....

No comments:

Post a Comment