Friday, May 18, 2012

Bunko 2

Last night was our monthly Bunko night and as always, we had a great time.  Bunko is one of those games that anyone can play and it takes no skill. The first time I play I told the boys that I had found the perfect game for me.  The only advantage of scoring well is for the end of game prizes. 

Cindy did a wonderful job with the outdoor theme lights as prizes.  We really enjoyed the Rita's Italian Ice and tequila/vodka/rum drinks. What a great idea!  And her kitchen was gorgeous.

We, of course, had tons of laughs. Something about Gretchen's bucket list and J.Lo.   Don't ask- you really don't want to know.

Congrats to Tina on quitting smoking. We are all proud of you.

We missed Terry U. Hope all of the prom goers appreciate your efforts.

With summer coming, we'll be missing people because of vacations and other commitments. I'll try to keep you updated on the Bunko antics.


      



      Until next time, when I continue the rantings and ravings of a mom of an
American Dream Family.....

2 comments:

  1. I am sooo glad my turn to host is over; the parties are getting better and better--too much competition but always a great time talking and laughing with friends!!! All of you will be laughing a diferent laugh (does that make sense?) when JLo and I make the cover of People Magazine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel bad for me. My turn is October so I have alot of competition to follow. And yes, I will be laughing when you hand me an autographed copy of the cover!!

    ReplyDelete