Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bunko 5

Last week was our monthly Bunko night. Terry U was our gracious host. Her theme was a floral shop design, so fitting for her.  Being the overachiever she is, she had flowers everywhere, even in her newly built enclosed porch/room.  The room is a wonderful addition to her home's living space.  Everyone remarked on how spotless her windows were!!

The winning prizes were of course flowers, all arranged in reusable hot/cold "baskets".  Tina and Patty had a competition going for the 1st place roses gift.  Of course, as usual, I didn't win anything. But at least I've won once, unlike Donna.  If she doesn't win soon, I think we'll have to give her a special gift at the end of the year!

Next month is my turn and I hope I can live up to all of the expectations created by the past hostesses. I think with all of the testosterone in my house, I may have to go with a all girl, feminine theme.


Until next time, when I continue the rantings and ravings of a mom of an
American Dream Family.....

No comments:

Post a Comment